• 30th Street and Colorado Avenue underpass project: Left turns will be restricted westbound, eastbound and southbound for underpass construction. Sidewalk detours where noted (southeast quadrant sidewalks closed); use temporary crossings at 30th/Euclid Avenue and Colorado west of the intersection. Cyclists merge with traffic. Northbound bus stop on 30th (BOUND) is closed; board at next stop. Anticipated to end March 31.
• Hill Hotel: Westbound Pleasant is open for local traffic from Broadway to the alley. The eastbound lane is closed. This is for demolition of old buildings and waterline and new sewer work. Activity time is 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Anticipated to end Jan. 31, 2024.
• Firestone-Longmont mobility hub: The Colorado Department of Transportation is constructing the Firestone-Longmont Mobility Hub at the Interstate 25 and Colo. 119 interchange. Daytime work hours are expected between the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, with periodic overnight work. Motorists can expect periodic single-lane closures on Colo. 119 and I-25 and on-and off-ramp closures, as well as 11-foot lane restrictions on the southbound I-25 on-ramp and the northbound off-ramp at Exit 240. Tuesday through Thursday from 7 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. construction crews will be realigning the southbound and northbound off-ramps. The Colorado Department of Transportation will have temporary closures that impact the I-25 southbound and northbound off-ramps at Exit 240, at Colo. 119 and southbound I-25 main line. The project is expected to be completed by August 2024.
• Longs Peak Avenue: Work on the Price Park Tank Replacement Project is underway. This 18-month-long project is intended to improve water quality and service within the city. Eastbound and westbound lanes on Longs Peak Avenue now run next to each other along the south side of the road between Sunset Street and the entrance to the Sunset Golf Course. Access to Price Park is currently closed and parking in the Sunset Golf Course and Pool parking lot will be limited until next spring. Recreational facilities — including Sunset Park, Sunset Pool and Sunset Golf Course — are expected to remain open during construction. There is still two-way traffic, but the existing westbound lane is expected to remain closed and the new traffic pattern to remain in place until the project is completed in spring 2024.
• 71st Street reconstruction project: Boulder County Public Works has begun reconstructing 71st Street between Lookout Road and Colo. 52. Expect full roadway closures between Winchester Circle and Colo. 52 while a culvert system is installed under north 71st. There will be intersection closures at Colo. 52 and north 71st Street. The project is expected to be completed by June.
• U.S. 287 and Colo. 52: The Colorado Department of Transportation will begin safety and traffic flow improvements at the intersection of U.S. 287 and Colo. 52 in Boulder County. Motorists can expect single left-lane closures during the day on both U.S. 287 and Colo. 52 at the intersection. Right-turn lanes in all directions will be fully closed until further notice. Full access to roadways, area businesses and driveways will be maintained. The project is expected to be completed in October.
• Colo. 170 culvert replacement project: Culvert replacement work is expected to begin at Colo. 170 and Marshall Road on Monday. Work consists of replacing a culvert with wing walls underneath the roadway and excavating and patching asphalt along the highway. Work will generally take place Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the intersection, with construction crews utilizing single lane closures and shoulder closures along Colo. 170 and Marshall Road. 24-hour single lane closures will be in effect utilizing traffic signals. Alternative routes along U.S. 36 are advised. The project is expected to be completed in November.
• Weld County Road 7 and Colo. 66: Excavation work related to the box culvert extension has begun on the northeast corner of WCR 7 and Colo. 66. The majority of work is expected to occur off the road, but minimal traffic impacts may occur. The culvert extension should be completed by the end of April.
• Highland Drive: Highland Drive, east of Foster Ridge Drive, is closed for approximately two weeks. Access to the Park-N-Ride will remain open. This road closure is related to the QuikTrip site development.
• Northbound and southbound U.S. 85 left turns at WCR 14 ½ (14th St.) are prohibited for several weeks. Drivers wanting to turn left from U.S. 85 onto WCR 14 ½ must seek alternate routes.
Denial of responsibility! Vertical Lobby is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – email@example.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.