Disneyland will spend February thanking its most loyal fans with a vast collection of complimentary swag, free digital downloads and exclusive food, drinks and merchandise just for Magic Key annual passholders.
Magic Key Celebration Month starts Feb. 1 and runs throughout February at Disneyland, Disney California Adventure and Downtown Disney.
Magic Key annual passes went on sale in August after Disneyland ended its former four-decade-old annual passholder program in January during the extended coronavirus closures of the parks.
Magic Key reservations are still available on most weekdays in February and those weekday dates are expected to remain available to keyholders throughout the month. Reservation inventory can change frequently and keyholders are encouraged to check the availability calendar regularly for updates.
Let’s take a closer look at the free stuff and exclusive merch that will be available to keyholders in February at Disneyland, DCA and Downtown Disney.
(Complimentary to keyholders)
- Magic Key sunglasses available at the main entrance to Cars Land across from Blue Sky Cellar in Disney California Adventure.
- Mini prints of the Disneyland resort’s mountain range available Feb. 1-15 and transportation vehicles on Feb. 16-28.
- Avengers Campus blueprint lithograph available at World of Disney and WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney.
Food, Drink and Merchandise
(Sold exclusively to keyholders)
- Magic Key Slush drink at Galactic Grill in Disneyland’s Tomorrowland.
- Ima’gin’ cocktail at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney made with gin, sparkling wine, mint syrup and lime juice that changes color when swirled.
- Magic Shake at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes in Downtown Disney made with blueberry pie, whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry.
- Collectible pin available to Magic Keyholders with purchase at Wetzel’s Pretzels in Downtown Disney.
- Magic Key drink tumblers for your favorite beverages available at select locations in Disneyland and DCA.
- Magic Key smartphone covers sold at select locations in Disneyland and DCA.
(Free to keyholders)
- Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots downloads featuring Peter Pan’s shadow in Disneyland and Steamboat Willie in DCA.
- Behind-the-scenes video content from Walt Disney Imagineers on the Magic Key Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Disneyland attraction posters available on the Magic Key Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Magic Key themed wallpaper for your smartphone.
- Magic Key appreciation month celebratory filters available on Instagram.
- Online trivia created exclusively for keyholders.
Denial of responsibility! Vertical Lobby is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.